Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

When you care enough to send the very best~for free!


A great big thank you to all for caring enough to send the very best~comments here, and on facebook. For caring enough to “join” the blog and “like” the facebook page. But mostly I thank you for the time you take out of your busy lives to sneak a peek at the creatively satisfying world of Sheri McCulley Studio.

Your graciousness does not go unnoticed. I would like to offer you and your peeps two Easter card designs that I have made for this holiday. They can be downloaded from my U-Pick button (within the Sheri’s Creations folder). They are designed to fit into an A6 envelope and will tent fold to 4.5 x 6. Please make it your goal to print and share as many cards as you like for those you care about during this Easter season.
Here are samples of both cards, but remember in order to download the art you must click through the U-Pick button at the right. The first card file name is EasterGreetingCard.jpg and the second is HippityHoppityCard.jpg. Both can be printed on 8.5 x 11 cover stock, trimmed, folded, and ready to share with your peeps, young and old during your Easter celebrations.

Thank you all for visiting my sites as your time permits. I love what I do, and it is because of you I am inspired daily to keep doing what I love most.

If any of you would like to follow my facebook page and do not already, you can go here to find the page and learn a bit more about Sheri McCulley Creations.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thank you for sharing your adorable cards.