Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

To all the moms I’ve known before


To all the moms I’ve known before, who traveled in and out my door. I’m glad you came along, I dedicate this song, to all the moms I’ve known before. Okay, so it’s a blog-card, not a song, but you get the idea.

This lists includes but is not limited to—moms, grandmas, sisters, cousins, aunts, friends, coworkers, teachers, neighbors, acquaintances, blogger-buds, and all you women out there who are gracious about the task turned joy of being a mom. It’s the best job any resumé can ever hold. Carry the job description with pride. You’ve done much to deserve it.

Happy mother’s day and much love to all the moms. Also a bit of love goes out to songwriter Albert Hammond, and singers Willie and Julio, from whom I borrowed and adapted the lyrics.

2 comments:

barbg said...

Happy Mother's Day back to you! Thanks for the card. We had a great time seeing you, the family, and all the art work you have prepared to take to the show. Don't know how you do it Sheri Berry---it's just great.

Anonymous said...

Sheri- it was so funny, a friend of mine called me this week to tell me "have you seen the new Cricut cartridge Kate's ABCs??!?!?" I said - OF COURSE!!! I said, it's fabric too and I think I am getting it from my inlaws for my birthday!!!! (which is today!) :)

It was too cute. :) I am so excited to use it! I hope you had a great weekend! This little owl graphic is so adorable! :)