Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

. . . the rest of the story

Well, the 24 hour craft craze on HSN ending with a bang. The new Cricut Imagine was an enormous hit. That was expected, at least from my perspective. When I first learned about the machine and was asked to be an artist for its cartridges, I was delighted to join in. This machine really is amazing from everything I could see (all night long:). I have to give a shout out to Jinger (with Provo Craft) and Megan (with K&Co) for the amazing work they did as guests on HSN. The others were great too, but these two girls are special to me. I was lucky enough to work, literally, right next to Megan for a couple of short, but fun years at K&Co. She will always be dear to me (she’s just that way, even more wonderful in person:). I met Jinger a couple of years ago and it is she who got me thinking about the possibilities of working with Provo Craft. I admire them for the talent in which they make guest hosting seem so flawless and easy. And I know it’s anything but easy. Great job, girls!


I learned a few things while watching with the rest of you. I was thrilled to find that my little creatures you have come to know as Woodland Tails were part of the packaged deal when purchasing the Cricut Imagine on HSN. The cartridge is called Nursery Tails, so any of you out there who got in on the buy during that 24 hour period will now be the proud owners of my little creatures, to turn them into many cute and amazing projects. I believe the cartridge will soon be available individually as well. This is what it looks like, above, if you haven’t gotten a chance to see it.

I also noticed that there were a few sneak peeks of some of the other cartridges during the 24 hour marathon. The Woodland Christmas cartridge has been called Snow Angel and it should soon be available as well. I believe it was on the HSN site, but I noticed that it was sold out by yesterday morning. Helloooo, what wasn’t sold out with Cricut Imagine and its cartridges during that craft craze?! This is what the Christmas cartridge looks like.


I’d love to hear from all of you who bought the machine, once it arrives, and you have a chance to start creating with it. May you make many sweet and adorable creations with the little woodland characters and give them a nice home. Oh, and don’t forget to sleep a bit too. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

These were my two favorite cartridges! I've done a lot with nursery tails! I'm loving it. The snow angels was sold out but i'm hoping to get it soon. Its first on my list.

Jami Larson said...

I love the designs on both of these cartridges. You do great work. I bought a paper pack filled with your winter designs last year and have not used it as I was afraid I might not find it again. Now with the imagine I won't have to worry about that. I've done a few projects with nursery tails and really like it. I'm doing a craft sale The beginning of Nov. so am hoping to get my hands on snow angels before then, as I was too slow the night of it's release.